Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SEPT. 27th

Home again, back from Atlantic City!! I placd 14th out of 27 ladies. They are telling me(Judges) they Love my look...but the fact that I am only 5 ft 2 and 120lbs makes it hard to stand next to such BIG ladies:(( It should be about the overall loook & Package...NOT the size!! But, I am at a good place with myself and will continue to compete for myself and not a place. I did another great, fun shoot with Reg Bradford today!! He is the BEST!! I love shooting with him and I always walk away with FANTASTIC photos!! They will all be going into my Members Gallery on my website.. every two weeks new stuff!! I am taking a week out of the gym and setting my sites on the Arnold!! I want to get an invite soooo very badly!!! That is my next goal & that would be a dream come true for me!! Until next time. God bless, take care & I love you all!!
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home